You are here
FOREST HERITAGE CENTER SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
In an effort to reach out to the young men and women who are the future of forestry, the Forest Heritage Center Museum offers scholarships to college students and graduating high school seniors, as well as stipends for forestry program educators.
offers a $1500 scholarship to a college undergraduate student. The scholarship is available to all students currently enrolled as second semester freshmen or higher grade level. Students must be enrolled in a forestry program in one of Oklahoma’s institutions of higher education, with a minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale.
provides $500 to an Oklahoma graduation high school senior who is enrolling in a college level forestry program at an Oklahoma institution for higher learning.
of $1000 is available for both formal and informal educators who wish to implement forestry curriculum in their program. Leaders of youth organizations and teachers can take advantage of this opportunity to introduce youngsters to the endless possibilities that the forest and forestry industry provide.
- Oklahoma Wildland Firefighter Memorial
- Peter Toth Indian Sculpture
- Tree Bear
- Camp Discover
- Beavers Bend Folk Festival
- Masters at Work: Woodturning Competition
- Master Woodworking Artist of the Year
- Hiking Trails in Beavers Bend State Park
- Owa-Chito Festival of the Forest
- Beginning Woodturning: A Foundation Course
- FHC Scholarships